Monday, March 26, 2007
Bad Dogs and Record Bowls
On a whim I decided to buy an armful of records this weekend, not quite sure what I was going to do with them. After a quick search on the internet Boo and I set to work making record bowls late Saturday evening. We experimented with different shapes and temperatures and in the end had a nice little collection of shapes and sizes. While they were all unique, these two were my favorite.
I decided Mickey would make a good prop to photograph them with, but much to my dismay he was nowhere to be found. After setting off on a search around the house I found him in Ludwig's kennel. Apparently Ludwig's convinced that Mickey is still his mortal enemy (something they must have established during his puppyhood) as he had a nice hole in his back and was missing some stuffing. After undergoing his sixth operation since bringing the puppies home, he was good as new. Look, he even has a record recovery chair for optimum comfort.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment