Dry, originally uploaded by Bizzy_B.
After weeks of planning, this past week MonQ and I headed up to Washington to surprise Auntie Bon for her birthday. The first night we headed to MorMor, a quaint little restaurant in the downtown Poulsbo area. After making quick arrangments we sat with our backs to the entrance and awaited the grand arrival of the Birthday Girl. Moments later Nic guided Auntie Bon and her entourage towards the table. At first Bon just stared at us as if she recognized us and then let out a squeal. The night was lost from there; filled with birthday presents suited to a 21 year olds liking, getting kicked out of the Mucky Duck, a giant (and I mean GIANT) cosmo, and champagne. It was surely a bithday she won't be forgetting anytime soon. Talk about a fun-filled week; we were on the go from the moment we landed.
Thursday Nic and I scoured the local animal shelter and petstores in search of a critter in order to not break tradition...but with no luck. We got matching fortunes informing us that "Tomorrow would be our lucky day." With that we headed back to meet up with the mums. Bonita, MonQ, and I hit up Teatro ZinZanni in the evening, and what a wonderful performance it was! Friday we headed up to see the home worthy of the title "I LOVE MY HOUSE!" And guess what? I LOVE BON'S HOUSE! It was breathtaking. The rest of the weekend was filled with more petstores, a ferret rescue (which eventually led to the purchase of one of these little critters), fancy dinners, a cute red jetta, and tons of laughter! It was definetly a well needed trip, and my only regret was that it ended too soon.
To Great Friends and Family!
Bizzy

No comments:
Post a Comment