Sunday, July 1, 2007

Beat the Heat

As always, the city has been amazing! So full of life, you feel as though you are electrified upon landing in the Big Apple. Over the past week I have been up past 2am every "evening" and up by 8. My days have been filled with long walks with Holly, shopping, and dog watching at Central Park. Talk about energizing!








In the midst of New York's heat and humidity, I have discovered a little slice of Heaven :) We found a little market called A&P Fresh, which reminds me of Central Market back in Poulsbo, Wa. It has the most delightful goodies, as you can see I've taken a particular interest in their fruits including strawberries, cherries, raspberries, and golden raspberries. Nothing like fresh fruits on a hot afternoon :)

Blissfully,
Bizzy :)
































1 comment:

bellabellaella said...

fruit, yum! makes me hungry for those yummy raspberries!