Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Bravo!


Plane Tickets... $500
NY tourist hat... $10
Watching Fourth of July fireworks on the Hudson... Priceless :)

Spending the Fourth in NY was a totally new experience; one which brings a whole new meaning to "firework shows." It truly was amazing!

MonQ and I started the night out by wandering to the end of the pier. We climbed up on the railing, trying to spot these fireworks we had heard "oh-so much" about. Instead we found ourselves drenched from head-to-toe and only caught a glimpse of a few sparks in the sky. After half an hour we decided to bounce and avoid catching a cold. Just as we entered the condo we hear the guys out on the deck oohing and ahhing. Immediately discovering we had walked back just as the show began; we jumped out on the deck to catch the rest of it. As it came to a finish everyone (whether in a boat, car, or standing solo) started shouting and honking, whistling and waving! It was Marvelous!

I just adore New York! ...That's coming from someone who wanted nothing but to sit out on this trip. I can guarentee I'll be the first to jump in on our next trip here :)

Lots of Love! Happy Fourth Everyone!
Bizzy

1 comment:

bellabellaella said...

you and monique(is that how you spell it?) look cute in that picture!