This morning started as any other, until I let Holly out and discovered the aftermath of last night's storm. I'd like to think that life is filled with little signs. I choose to believe that life puts little hints in our paths, hints which we can choose whether or not use to our own advantage or if we want to ignore them. I don't believe there are mere coincidences, that would take all the fun out of life. Before moving in we threw a birthday yoga bash in the backyard for one of MonQ's friends. Part of the decorations were wall hangings which ended up as permanent accessories to the trees. In the midst of the storm, our wisdom tree fell over....


Life lesson: Even when wisdom seems to be broken, there's always hope :)
Blissfully,
Bizzy :D
2 comments:
like the picture of the tree(the not broken one) and the sign. what happened to that tree?
I'm not sure what happened to it, I found it like that the morning after one of the storms :(
Post a Comment