Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Midnight Activity

Can you think of a better way to end the day? In the past few weeks I have replaced a nice relaxing bath with cutting up melons before bed. Something about how neat and tidy the tupperwear looks stacked up in the refrigerator makes me all warm and fuzzy. There's nothing like a nice organized fridge. In fact, I used to watch MTV Cribs marathons just for the 30 second segment where they would open their fridge for the world to see. I would ooh and ahh over them, take mental pictures, and ponder over and over again... How come my fridge never looks like that? It's not like we haven't tried. Anytime anyone has organized our fridge it has only lasted until the next trip to the grocery store.

This way when I wake up, there sitting in the fridge, is my little stack of tupperwear. I can gloat over the almost uniform slices of melon. It's the perfect way to start the day :)

Blissfully,
Bizzy

No comments: