Sunday, November 11, 2007

Guilty Pleasures


As the temperature drops I can feel the new year creeping up. Reflecting upon this last year I find it so hard to believe that so much has happened, in what seems like only a matter of days. Oh my, life moves so quickly! Today we took all the dogs in for routine shots and discovered Holly has to have yet another surgery on her stomach. Poor girl.
Yesterday we had a surprise visit with some old friends, their beautiful daughter has grown up, we hadn't seen them in forever and boy was I surprised to see this young woman standing there!
I also discovered peppermint ice cream yesterday and all three of my football teams won! The Packers had a shut out and the Eagles looked hopeless in the first half they picked up in the second and took the win. The Chargers won a close game against the Colts in a game that had me sitting on the edge of my seat (or jumping around the living room depending on who you ask ;) Wrapping up a perfect Sunday evening. How was everyone's weekend?

Blissfully,
Bizzy

No comments: