Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Will you be my friend?


Will you be my friend?, originally uploaded by rutherfordfamily.

I found this picture while browsing flickr this morning. Apparently the little fox was trying to make friends. I always find it amazing how something so simple never fails to make my day. You know those forwards of the mother tiger and the little piglets dressed in tiger skin, or the ones of the baby hippo who was taken in by the tortoise? The ones Uncle Eep never fails to send my way? I get tickled pink everytime I open them. Oftentimes saving one of the pictures as my desktop background just so I can smile everytime I accidentally close a screen. Doesn't it just remind you of "The Fox and the Hound"? I hadn't thought about that film in years :)
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!
Blissfully,
Bizzy

2 comments:

Jodi Peary said...

bizzy,
so agree that the best things in life begin with b. I also agree that it is in small things that our happiness lies. i know you are an amazing animal photographer, would love to see some of your photos.
barone
wildvines.blogspot.com

bellabellaella said...

i love that picture!!! it is so cute! i think that displays very good friendship. love your blog. keep updating and good job!!!!